Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness 2009


(Picture shamelessly stolen from google image search)

Yikes! Been a while! SASUKE stuff and more coming up, I promise. And maybe, just maybe, I'll finally write something for the J Blog Matsuri. Maybe.

Anyway, since it's coming up um...later tonight now is a good time as any to remind those in Japan who have a passion for college hoops that there's no better friend for you on the internet at this time than March Madness On Demand by CBSSports.

You get all the games for free and from what I experienced last year, I didn't have to wait very long to get into games (other than trying to get into a game before it aired). Even switching between games was relatively painless.

The only catch is that if you're in Japan the games are at fairly inconvenient times. The first games tip-off at around 12:30 PM US EST which makes it oh..1:30 in the morning here in Japan. Then again, I guess it depends on your schedule. Tomorrow (the 20th) is a holiday so you can stay up watching games until the sun comes up. Well, I guess if you had a life it would get in the way of all that.

March Madness!

1 comment:

Arsenette said...

Hey I did that crap with figure skating.. nothing like waking up at friggin' 2 am to watch NHK figure skating.. LOL Sucks being in a different part of the world from the sport you follow. At least thank goodness with the internet we DO have the option to watch it live. I love the internet :D

ShareThis