Golden Week is over and it's back to work! But before that happens let us enjoy a little bit of music, shall we?
1. This got stuck in my head all because of EDSBS. Die schnellste Maus von Mexiko!
(thanks to youtube user TheSpeedyGonzales)
2. Small Time Blues was written by Pete Droge at the request of Cameron Crowe for the movie Almost Famous. The song was meant to be in the style of Gram Parsons and Emmylou Harris. The actual clip in the movie is very short and happens when Penny Lane and William are going through the Riot House.
(thanks to youtube user PaulMdx)
3. Frank Wilson - Do I Love You (Indeed I Do).
(thanks to youtube user IanLevine)
4. Brian Wilson - Surf's Up. Not the finished version of the song. If I remember correctly, this clip was for a Leonard Bernstein program where he praised the song as standing out from the rest of popular music from the time (which Bernstein did not have a high opinion of).
(thanks to youtube user chocolatina)
5. Opening credit theme to Bruce Lee's Big Boss (or Fists of Fury if you're going to get all picky about it) by the Peter Thomas Sound Orchestra
(thanks to youtube user nasos72)
6. 踊る大捜査線 - RHYTHM AND POLICE.
(thanks to youtube user HAKUGINHI)