Yikes! Been a while.
1. March Madness is upon us once more. As I said last year, you can use CBS Sports March Madness On Demand to watch games on-line, helpful if you're in Japan.
It's hard to explain to people (especially people who don't live in the US) why March Madness is such an exciting time for sports fans. While the group round of the World Cup is exciting and there are lots of games going on, the first three rounds of the NCAA Tournament are held in the span of about a week (actually 8 days). That's 57 games (including the play-in). The first two days is jam-packed with games all day. If you're a fan, it's almost a total information overload (only almost though).
Plus: One Shining Moment. C'mon, you have to love it.
2. March Madness related but still funny: A.J. Graves Facts My favorite two are "If A.J. Graves can't find a basketball he just dribbles a cow until it turns into a leather ball." and "If at first you don't succeed, you are not A.J. Graves."
3. This is really weird. (via Japundit)
4. For you Japanese learners: Kanji-A-Day
5. Everywhere and their mother has probably already linked to Stuff White People Like but here's a two part interview with blogger the Assimilated Negro.
6. This is a sad story that I admit I forgot about until this was in the Honolulu Advertiser.