1. Super Bowl XLII. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Who knew you could spell schadenfreude with an 18 and a 1? A week later and it's still the gift that keeps on giving. Bill Simmons gets all emo. Some Pats fans can't let it go. Even the Onion joins in on the fun. I'm glad I recorded the replay because I can watch that fourth quarter over and over again.
2. Gyoza-gate is still one of the top stories in the news here.
3. "JapanSoc is a social bookmarking site, devoted to news and stories about Japan."
4. There is a new English wikipedia entry for 筋肉番付 (Kinniku Banzuke -- known as Unbeatable Banzuke on G4 in the US). The person who created the page is trying to do a translation of the Japanese page. If you want to practice your Japanese this might be a nice little exercise.
5. Frozen Grand Central by Improve Everywhere.
6. Huh, Hawaii's caucuses might actually matter for once. Cue the "Barry Obama, Hometown Boy!" campaign! Of course once the primaries are over Hawaii will follow this up by having absolutely no impact on the general election.