Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Two More CMs: トイレの消臭力 Song for Toilet and JRA Feel Live

Two more interesting CMs.
Thanks to youtube user lostinjapan999 (*cough*)

エステー化学 トイレの消臭力 Song for Toilet:

I think - and I'm not sure here - they're making fun of songs like We Are the World, Do They Know It's Christmas etc. But they're talking about something to kill the odor in your toilet. Foreign actors of Japan unite and take over!
If you are in Japan and you really really like this song, you can go here and follow the link that says CMソング and you can download it to your phone.

JRA Feel Live with Yuji Oda (織田裕二)

I just like watching this commercial only because it amuses me to ask myself this:
"So the jockey hits the horse, right? And then there's this giant explosion like a rocket booster or something and the horse apparently wins the race, right? Well, where exactly is that explosion coming from? I mean, look at the video. Where else could it be coming from? What did they feed that horse before the race?"
Also, nice shirt Mr. Oda.

1 comment:

kuri* said...

lol. I wouldn't want to be at that race!

ShareThis